The Enrichment Office at Boston University School of Medicine supports learning experiences for medical students that enhance the curriculum and cultivate professional competencies in global health, research, and service learning opportunities. We connect students with various informational and faculty resources and provide support for their projects.
Enrichment Opportunities at BUSM:
- Global Health Program
- Extracurricular Enrichment Activities at BUSM
- Outreach Van Project (OVP)
- Flu Shot Program – Boston University Coalition for Adult Immunization (BUCAI)
- Gold Humanism Honor Society at BUSM
- Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine Award
- Miscellaneous supplementary activities (research, clinical experiences) specific to medical students
Directory of Medical Student Opportunities
The Directory of Medical Student Opportunities is a database that includes research, clinical, and enrichment opportunities that are pertinent to medical students. The information is maintained by the Enrichment Office.
View Abstracts from Our Annual Research Symposium!
Letters of Recommendation and Supporting Documents
- How to Request a Letter of Recommendation from Dr. Sarfaty
- Supporting Documents for Medical Student Opportunities
- Student Guidelines for Meeting with Dr. Sarfaty
See BU Maps for directions to the Enrichment Office.
For questions regarding Enrichment opportunities,
contact: Ana Gregory (617) 358-7476 | firstname.lastname@example.org