Guidance for Recruitment and Screening
- Information about screening policies can be found here. A CR Times Feature Article about screening potential research subjects can be found here.
- Information about recruitment policies can be found here.
- Information about the development process for promotional materials can be found here.
- Information about recruiting for an outside study can be found here.
- The following brochures have been approved by the Boston Medical Center and Boston University Medical Campus IRB and may be provided to subjects in any approved study without being separately submitted to the IRB. The brochures are available in English, Spanish, and Haitian Creole. Some are also available in high resolution suitable for professional printing. Please contact the IRB (email@example.com, 617-638-7207) if you are interested in copies in other languages:
This material is the work of the New England Research Subject Advocacy Program, with contributions from member institutions’ affiliated universities and academic healthcare centers. This work was conducted with support from the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health, through: Boston University Clinical and Translational Science Institute, under award number 1UL1TR001430; the Dartmouth Clinical and Translational Science Institute, under award number UL1TR001086; Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center, under award number 8UL1TR000170-05; Tufts Clinical and Translational Science Institute, under award number UL1TR001064; UMass Center for Clinical and Translational Science, under award number UL1-TR001453; and the Yale Center for Clinical Investigation, under award number UL1TR000142. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.