Our Mission: The Enrichment Office at Boston University School of Medicine supports learning experiences for medical students that enhance the curriculum and cultivate professional competencies in global health, research, and service learning opportunities. We connect students with various informational and faculty resources and provide support for their projects.
Enrichment opportunities at BUSM:
- Global Health Program
- Research at BUSM: A Guide for Medical Students
- Extracurricular Enrichment Activities at BUSM
- Outreach Van Project (OVP)
- Flu Shot Program – Boston University Coalition for Adult Immunization (BUCAI)
- Gold Humanism Honor Society at BUSM
- Miscellaneous supplementary activities (research, clinical experiences) specific to medical students
The Directory of Medical Student Opportunities is a database that includes (but is not limited to) research, clinical, and global health opportunities that are pertinent to medical students. The information is maintained by the Enrichment Office.
For questions regarding Enrichment opportunities, contact: Ana Gregory (617) 358-7476 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Location: See B.U. Maps for directions to the Enrichment Office.