BU Rheumatology at the 2022 Arthritis Foundation’s Walk to Cure Arthritis
Enjoy these pictures and comments, shared with us by Tuhina Neogi, from the Arthritis Foundation walk on Sunday, June 12.
We lucked out with great weather. We had the best sign and the best turn out. We didn’t take enough pictures, though. We missed taking pics of some members of the team, and missed out on some important photo-ops, particularly with our youngest walkers. We had a good number in the 3-&-under age group…which made our walk quite leisurely and punctuated…
The waffles with whipped cream and fruit were a hit, and the kids got some great tattoos; some held on to helium-filled balloons for a short time before they inevitably accidentally let go.
Some thanks are in order:
– Thank you to Gabriela for being a great Team Leader, making sure the group stopped periodically to ensure that none of our crew at the back of the pack were having any difficulty (particularly as some young walkers got distracted by geese with their baby goslings or thorny weeds, etc.)
– Thank you to Kim for setting up our team online
– Thank you to Sharon, Anne, and Lisa for overseeing the logistics of our sign and brochures
– Thank you to Jean for bringing snacks for our table
– Thank you to all that came out!
It was great to see everyone, and hopefully we can go back to making this an annual get together with family.