Forms for 4th-yr Student GH Electives
The following is a list of forms for fourth-year students who will undertake a GH elective.
With the exception of the liability forms (paper for signature), all items on the list below are electronic.
Before Elective is Undertaken:
- ADD Form for GH Elective (to add an GH elective to your fourth-year schedule)
- Liability Form (all students who undertake an GH elective or summer project must submit this form online.)
- Liability Form for Countries with Travel Warning (students who wish to pursue an elective or summer project in a country with a travel warning must print, sign, and return form)
- On Call International Application (emergency assistance services for those without Aetna health plan)
- Travel Grant Application (You may use this form to apply for funds for a GH elective. Travel grant applications are processed on a rolling basis with a funding determination sent to the student within 3 weeks of submission.)
After Elective is Undertaken:
- Complete the GH Post-Experience Report at Global Health Post-Experience Summaries. Once you log into Global Health Post-Experience Summaries, click “Click here to submit an experience” to submit your summary report. This must be submitted within 30 days of student’s return and no later than the Friday before graduation.