Chief Resident Immersion Training (CRIT) Program: Eligibility and Application Requirements
Applications for the 2021 Virtual CRIT program will be accepted through February 12, 2021.
Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Virtual Chief Resident Immersion Training (CRIT) Program in Addiction Medicine. This is a four-day immersion training for incoming chief residents on state-of-the-art methods to diagnose, manage, and teach about addiction medicine. Additional spaces are available for faculty mentors of chief residents as well as junior faculty members.
Please follow the links below for more information on eligibility and the application you are interested in.
Note: all applicants must be able to attend the entire training from May 9-12, 2021.
Chief resident applicants:
- Have accepted a position in internal medicine or family medicine
- Are expecting to spend greater than 50% teaching time in resident year
- May apply with or without a faculty mentor
Faculty mentor applicants:
- Must apply with a chief resident
- Are program directors or core residency program faculty
- Must be able to assist with the development and implementation of the chief resident’s Substance Use Teaching Project
Junior faculty applicants:
- Attend without a chief resident
- Are physician faculty members responsible for training residents or medical students in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Are instructors or assistant professors
For more information, please contact:
Ve Truong| Program Manager | 617.414.6639 (P)
801 Massachusetts Ave, 2nd floor Boston, MA 02118