Applicants interested in a position must apply via ERAS in early December. Completed applications must be submitted by December 31st. Interviews will be held in January and February. If ERAS indicates that we are “not participating”, it means that we have filled our spots with internal fellows.
- ERAS Application
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE transcripts
- Valid ECFMG certificate (if foreign medical graduate)
- Completion and passing of all three USMLE steps
- ABIM board certified or board eligible
- Accepted applicants must obtain either a Full or Limited License Massachusetts License. Limited licenses MUST be processed by the Program Coordinator. Applicants must not contact the Board of Registration when applying for a Limited license.
- Only J1 visas accepted
*** Application materials must be sent electronically via ERAS. We will not accept any additional supporting documents by mail or email.