The flagships of our Section are our post-doctoral training programs in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. The Allergy & Immunology fellowship was started in 1995 to take advantage of the unique training opportunities in allergy, asthma and immunology at Boston Medical Center and the long-term excellence in bench and epidemiologic research of the Pulmonary Center . Our goal is to train outstanding specialists for careers in academic medicine tailored to the diverse interest of our trainees. Our Division is committed to mentoring and teaching superb clinical care and state of the art investigation in basic science and translational-clinical research.
Our graduating fellows typically join the faculty of academic institutions as academic physicians and researchers. To see where our trainees are now and to review our awards and grant funding, please click on Past and Present located on the left navigation bar. To learn more about our Fellowship Training Programs or to apply to for a position, please click on the appropriate specialty fellowship to the left of this page, or contact one of our Program Directors listed below:
- Christine Campbell-Reardon, M.D., Co-director, Program Director, Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellowship Training
- John Berk, M.D., Co-director, Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellowship Training
- Helen Hollingsworth David M. Center , M.D., Program Director, Allergy and Immunology Fellowship Training
- Daniel Gottlieb, M.D., Program Director, Sleep Medicine Fellowship Training
- Kathy Went, Program Coordinator, Pulmonary/Critical Care and Allergy Fellowship Training