- Form ARCs, each consisting of an assembly of 5-8 investigators, including an ARC director, who focus on a research theme, explored with the aid of different disciplines and technologies to advance Research and Discovery as it applies to Disease States
- Enhance the educational mission at graduate and post-graduate programs
- Assist in envisioning and developing current and new institutional research cores
- Reach out to:
- The Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) and other centers and institutes for further development of translational application and Biotechnology
- Partnership with Biotech companies
- Community Education
- Provide an opportunity for faculty at BU to become Evans Center’s members (regardless of ARC’s affiliation) and to benefit from ongoing seminars, mini-symposia, immediate knowledge of and access to data-bases and reagents generated by ARCs etc.