Michael T. Rosenbaum, MD
Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology
- Title Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology
- Office 609 Albany Street, Boston, MA 02118
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 617.358.9700
Dr. Rosenbaum is interested in all aspects of medical dermatology but has a special interest in skin allergies and patch testing.
Dr. Rosenbaum is board certified in both Dermatology and Internal Medicine. He was Chief of the Boston City Hospital Adult Dermatology Clinic (1983-84) and Chief of the Boston City Hospital Pediatric Dermatology Clinic (1986-89). He has practiced in a suburban solo private practice setting for over twenty years and is thrilled to be back seeing patients again at Boston Medical Center.
He is a past president of the New England Dermatological Society.
1974-BA-Yale University, New Haven, CT
1978-MD-Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
Residency-Internal Medicine, University Hospital, Boston, MA
1983-Residency-Dermatology, Boston University/Tufts University, Boston, MA
Clinical Specialties and Research Interests
- Skin allergies
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- General medical dermatology
1. Rosenbaum, M: Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis. in Witzberg R., Hefferman, J., & Cohen, A: Manual Of Clinical Probelms in Acute Care Medicine. W.B. Saunders, 1987.
2. Rosenbaum, M: Pruritis of Unknown Origin. in Conn, R.B.: Current Diagnosis. W.B. Saunders, 1991.