Lisa Shen, MD
Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Associate Medical Director of Pediatric Dermatology, Residency Program Director
2006-BS-Medical Microbiology and Immunology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
2010-MD University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI
2011-Intern-Tufts Medical Center – Brockton Hospital, Brockton, MA
2014-Residency-Dermatology, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
2015-Fellow-Pediatric Dermatology, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Raiker R, Pakhchanian H, Jenkins K, Shen LY. COVID-19 Outcomes in Pediatric Patients With Atopic Dermatitis: A Multicenter Analysis. Dermatitis. 2022 Apr 28.
- Pollock S, Swamy MR, Tremblay ES, Shen L. Acanthosis nigricans in the pediatric population: a narrative review of the current approach to management in primary care. Pediatr Med. 2022; 5:42.
- Shih AF, Shen LY. A circular rash in a teenager. J Pediatr. 2022 Mar;242:253-254.
- Rajashekara Swamy M, Pollock S, J Goldberg L, Shen L. A case of lymphomatoid papulosis type E in a young adult: An uncommon entity. J Cutan Pathol. 2021 May;48(5):694-700.
- Ollech A, Yousif R, Kruse L, Wagner A, Kenner-Bell B, Chamlin S, Yun D, Shen L, Vivar K, Reynolds M, Paller AS, Mancini AJ. Topical calcineurin inhibitors for pediatric periorificial dermatitis. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2020 Jun;82(6):1409-1414.
- Maymone MB, Watchmaker JD, Dubiel M, Wirya SA, Shen LY, Vashi NA. Common Skin Disorders in Pediatric Skin of Color. J Pediatr Health Care. 2019 Nov-Dec;33(6):727-737.
- Shen LY, Kenner-Bell BM, Ricketts J, Kundu RV. Ethnic skin: Kids are not just little people. Clin Dermatol. 2016 Nov – Dec;34(6):690-697.Shen LY, Amin SM, Chamlin SL, Mancini AJ. Varied Presentations of Pediatric Lipoblastoma: Case Series and Review of the Literature. Pediatr Dermatol. 2017 Mar;34(2):180-186.
- Shen LY, Kenner-Bell BM, Ricketts J, Kundu RV. Ethnic skin: Kids are not just little people. Clin Dermatol. 2016 Nov – Dec;34(6):690-697.
- Shen LY, Cooper C, Bajaj S, Liu P, Pestova E, Guitart J, Gerami P. Atypical Spitz tumors with 6q23 deletions: a clinical, histologic, and molecular study. Am J Dermatopathol. 2013 Dec;35(8):804-12.