Lisa Shen, MD
Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Associate Medical Director of Pediatric Dermatology, Assistant Residency Program Director
- Title Assistant Professor of Dermatology,
Associate Medical Director of Pediatric Dermatology,
Assistant Residency Program Director
- Office 609 Albany Street, Boston, MA 02118
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 617.358.9700
2006-BS-Medical Microbiology and Immunology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
2010-MD University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI
2011-Intern-Tufts Medical Center – Brockton Hospital, Brockton, MA
2014-Residency-Dermatology, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
2015-Fellow-Pediatric Dermatology, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Shen LY, Amin SM, Chamlin SL, Mancini AJ. Varied Presentations of Pediatric Lipoblastoma: Case Series and Review of the Literature. Pediatr Dermatol. 2017 Mar;34(2):180-186.
- Shen LY, Kenner-Bell BM, Ricketts J, Kundu RV. Ethnic skin: Kids are not just little people. Clin Dermatol. 2016 Nov – Dec;34(6):690-697.
- Shen LY, Cooper C, Bajaj S, Liu P, Pestova E, Guitart J, Gerami P. Atypical Spitz tumors with 6q23 deletions: a clinical, histologic, and molecular study. Am J Dermatopathol. 2013 Dec;35(8):804-12.