Chief Resident Immersion Training (CRIT) Program: Eligibility and Application Requirements
Applications for the 2020 CRIT program will be accepted through January 24, 2020.
Thank you for your interest in the Chief Resident Immersion Training (CRIT) Program in Addiction Medicine. This is a four-day immersion training for incoming chief residents on state-of-the-art methods to diagnose, manage, and teach about addiction medicine. Additional spaces are available for faculty mentors of chief residents as well as junior faculty members.
Please follow the links below for more information on eligibility and the application you are interested in.
Note: all applicants must be able to attend the entire training from April 26-29, 2020.
Chief resident applicants:
- Have accepted a position in internal medicine or family medicine
- Are expecting to spend greater than 50% teaching time in resident year
- May apply with or without a faculty mentor
Click here to access the 2020 chief resident application.
Faculty mentor applicants:
- Must apply with a chief resident
- Are program directors or core residency program faculty
- Must be able to assist with the development and implementation of the chief resident’s Substance Use Teaching Project
Junior faculty applicants:
- Attend without a chief resident
- Are physician faculty members responsible for training residents or medical students in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Are instructors or assistant professors
Click here to access the 2020 faculty mentor and junior faculty application.
For more information, please contact:
Ve Truong| Program Manager | 617.414.6639 (P)
801 Massachusetts Ave, 2nd floor Boston, MA 02118