Effective at 6 a.m. Friday, March 20:
- L1101 Testing Center and L1110 classroom will be open as student study space Monday-Friday from 6 a.m.-6 p.m. and weekends from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Access to the floor during scheduled hours is available via L-building elevators and emergency stairwells, and
- The Alumni Medical Library L12-13 floors will be closed.
Remote reference, education and research services will be provided seven days per week from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. via email@example.com and Zoom. Interlibrary Loan borrowing of e-journal articles and e-book chapters will be provided remotely Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
What’s Open – In addition to L11, available instructional and student study space (while maintaining physical distancing):
- Instructional (L) Building – L109ABC, L107, L112, Hiebert Lounge
- A Building – A4 Medical Student Lounge and adjacent small rooms (medical students only)
- Housman 1 – McNary Learning Center Classrooms
All faculty, staff and students should have their BU ID with them at all times, in case spaces are card-access only.