Forms for 4th-yr Student IH Electives
The following is a list of forms for fourth-year students who will undertake an IH elective.
With the exception of the liability forms (paper for signature), all items on the list below are electronic.
Before Elective is Undertaken:
- ADD Form for IH Elective (to add an IH elective to your fourth-year schedule)
- Liability Form (all students who undertake an IH elective or summer project must print, sign, and return this form)
- Liability Form for Countries with Travel Warning (students who wish to pursue an elective or summer project in a country with a travel warning must print, sign, and return form)
- On Call International Application (emergency assistance services for those without Aetna health plan)
- Travel Grant Application (to apply for funds for an IH elective. DEADLINE: October 15))
- Forms for Israel elective at Hadassah Medical School ONLY:
After Elective is Undertaken:
- Post-Elective Report (must be submitted within 30 days of student’s return and no later than the Friday before graduation)