Exhibit at INEBRIA
INEBRIA Boston Conference and AOD-SBI Meeting
September 21-23, 2011
We are no longer accepting online exhibitor applications for the 8th annual INEBRIA conference and the AOD-SBI meeting. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Information for Registered Exhibitors:
Conference participants will have the opportunity to visit the displays throughout each day your exhibit is up.
Exhibit space is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. Fees must be paid in advance and are nonrefundable.
Exhibit Fees and Policies
Tabletop Exhibit: One 6-foot (1.82 meters) table, two chairs, one wastebasket, and electricity are provided for each tabletop exhibit. If you would like unlimited wireless internet access, it is an additional $50. Any additional costs associated with specific exhibitor needs will be the responsibility of the exhibitor. Please note your specific needs on the Exhibitor Application. Please check the “Tabletop Exhibit ” on the Exhibitor Application and the conference organizers will contact you to confirm your spot, and discuss your specific needs (if applicable), once your application is submitted.
Resource Table: An opportunity to display your materials (up to a total of 200 pieces) on a display table in the registration/general session area. This can include books, magazines, conference announcements, giveaways, or any other free materials. Materials will be displayed at the start of the conference and replenished as needed. Additionally, you will be listed in the program booklet. Please check the “Resource Table” on the Exhibitor Application and the conference organizers will contact you to confirm your spot once your application is submitted.
All exhibit fees must be paid in advance (by August 15, 2011) and are nonrefundable.
Exhibitor Registration Instructions
1. Please fill in and submit the online Exhibitor Application by August15, 2011 (no longer available).
2. Please mail a check made out to EVANS MEDICAL FOUNDATION with the notation “8th annual INEBRIA Conference Exhibitor” on the check. Please mail your check so it will arrive no later than August 15, 2011 to:Amy Alawad
Clinical Addiction Research and Education (CARE) Unit
INEBRIA Boston Conference 801 Massachusetts Ave, 2nd floor Boston, MA 20118 USA
3. For Tabletop Exhibitors: One 3-day INEBRIA Conference registration is included in your exhibitor package. When we receive your exhibitor payment check, we will confirm your registration and send you a confirmation PIN number so you may register for the conference via our online registration site.
Exhibit Schedule and Shipping Information
- Exhibitor set-up: Tuesday, September 20th, no earlier than 6:00pm
- Conference opening: Wednesday, September 21st, 8:00 am
- Exhibitor dismantle: Friday, September 23rd, no later than 7:00pm
Ship exhibit packages to:Jenna Pecoraro, Conference Services Manager c/o the Liberty Hotel 215 Charles Street Boston, MA 02114 NOTE: Event Date: INEBRIA Conference September 21-23, 2011
Neither the conference organizers, the INEBRIA Network, nor the Liberty Hotel will assume liability for loss of merchandise or damage to exhibitor’s property. The exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of injury or damage to exhibitors’ displays, equipment, and other property brought on the premises of the hotel and shall indemnify and hold harmless the conference organizers, the INEBRIA Network, and the Liberty Hotel, their agents, servants, and employees from any and all such losses, damages, and claims.