Eligibility and Application Requirements
Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2013 Program. Applications will be available for the 2014 FIT program in November 2013. Thank you for your interest in the Fellow Immersion Training (FIT) Program in Addiction Medicine!
This training is geared toward incoming and current fellows from Infectious Disease (ID) or other subspecialties with training in HIV/Hepatitis C, who are interested in a comprehensive update in addiction medicine and are motivated to incorporate substance use issues into their research methods.
Candidates must :
- be incoming or current fellows in a clinical subspecialty program that includes HIV and/or hepatitis C training for the upcoming academic year
- demonstrate that they will have substantial time during their fellowship to pursue a mentored clinical research project
- identify a mentor at their institution who will support their clinical research
- be able to attend the entire training
- complete a FIT Fellow Application
For further information, please contact:
Britt Carney FIT Program Coordinator | 617.414.6946 (P)| 617.414.4676 (F)
801 Massachusetts Ave, 2nd floor Boston, MA 02118