Eligibility and Application Requirements
Thank you for your interest in the Fellow Immersion Training (FIT) Program in Addiction Medicine!
Applications will be accepted until February 3, 2017.
To apply online:
This training is geared towards incoming or current fellow in an ACGME-accredited clinical sub specialty program that includes HIV and/or hepatitis C training for the upcoming academic year or be incoming or current fellow in and ACGME-accredited clinical pain medicine program.
Fellows ought to be interested in a comprehensive review of addiction medicine and are motivated to incorporate substance use issues into their research methods.
- Be incoming or current fellow in a clinical sub specialty program that includes HIV and/or hepatitis C training for the upcoming academic year or enrolled in a clinical pain medicine program.
- Demonstrate that they will have substantial time during their fellowship to pursue a mentored clinical research project.
- Identify a mentor at their institution who will support their clinical research.
- Be able to attend the entire training.
- Complete a FIT Fellow Application.
Application items include:
2) Personal statement of up to 300 words describing your motivation and goals for participation in the FIT Program, and the percentage of time expected to be devoted to clinical research during your Fellowship.
3) Letter of nomination from your Fellowship Program Director
4) Letter of support from a mentor
5) Description of a research project idea that incorporates addiction medicine and that you could undertake during your fellowship.
For more information, please contact:
Danna Gobel, Program Manager| 617.414.6946 (P)| 617.414.4676 (F)
801 Massachusetts Ave, 2nd floor Boston, MA 02118