CARE Unit Journal Club
The CARE Unit Journal Club is a monthly gathering to discuss research papers with a focus on unhealthy substance use. The Journal Club is geared toward faculty, staff, and students in the CARE Unit and School of Public Health.
July Journal Club:
Presentation of the article: TBD
When: Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 12pm- 1pm on Zoom
To join this meeting on the web:
- Click here to join Zoom.
- Click “Join with computer audio” if you are at your computer.
To join this meeting on the phone:
- When you join the meeting on the web, call the phone number from one of the listed numbers.
- Enter the meeting ID: 940-6415-6942# and your participant ID (on your computer screen).
- Alternatively, you can call +1 646 558 8656 and enter the meeting ID: 940-6415-6942#
To join this meeting with the Zoom app on your phone:
- Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app from your iOS or Android phone app store.
- Open the app and tap “Join a Meeting.”
- Enter in your name and the meeting ID: 940-6415-6942.
- Scroll down to “join options” if you would like to turn off your video prior to joining.
- Follow the prompts.
Journal Club Schedule and Information
The upcoming journal club dates are as follows (All dates are Wednesdays, 12-1pm):
- 19 Aug
- 16 Sept
- 21 Oct
- 18 Nov
- 16 Dec
If you are interested in becoming a journal club presenter, please contact Anna Martin at email@example.com.
Resources for presenting at Journal Club: