Based upon the recent revision to the COVID testing categories sent by Amanda Bailey, Vice President of Human Resources, on Aug. 17, managers must make the following changes by Tuesday, Aug. 31:
- Move employees currently in category 2 who are coming to campus regularly each week to category 1, or who are coming intermittently to campus to category 3.
- Move employees currently in category 4 who will be returning to campus work to category 3. Note:
- If the employee will be coming to campus at least weekly on a regular schedule, once they have done their first test, move them to category 1.
- If the employee will have an intermittent campus work schedule, keep them in category 3.
Please use the decision tree below as a guide.
To change a category:
- Go to www.bu.edu/mybuworks
- Click “Community Testing Category”
- Change category (if needed)