Please be advised that the annual campus-wide RO (Reverse Osmosis) water service shutdowns and/or sanitizations begin Wednesday, May 26.
- E-Building, Evans Building | 75 E. Newton St. | 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Wednesday, May 26
- X-Building, EBRC: Evans Biomedical Research Center | 650 Albany St. | 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, May 28
- W-Building, CABR: Center for Advanced Biomedical Research | 700 Albany St. | 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday, June 1
- 670 Albany St. | 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Thursday, June 3
- R-Building, Housman Building | 778 Harrison Ave. | 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday, June 7
- K-Building, Conte Building | 71 E. Concord St. | 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Thursday, June 10
This work is necessary for our annual service and or sanitization of the RO water system. All polishing units and other point of use systems fed by the building RO water system should be disconnected prior to the sanitization process. Failure to do this could cause harm to your polishing units.
Even though there will be water in the system during this period please do not use the system because it may contain a sanitizing chemical. The RO system being sanitized will be fully flushed and then will be on and operational for use throughout the building.
We recommend that you store in advance any RO water that may be required during the shutdown period.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Please call 857-260-0763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.