Ongoing Clinical Trials
There are several ongoing research opportunities. For information, please contact Ray James, RN at (617) 638-7745 or Cathi Thomas, MS, RN at (617) 638-7737. Listed below are trials currently recruiting subjects. Institutional Review Board approval has been obtained to publicize these trials.
- A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Urate-Elevating Inosine Treatment to Slow Clinical Decline in Early Parkinson’s Disease (SURE-PD3)
- Study on Inhalable Parkinson’s Disease Medication – Ongoing Enrollment Complete
- Parkinson’s Progression Markers Initiative Study- Genetic Cohort (PPMI2)
- Effects of Parkinson’s Disease on Perception, Cognition and Gait
- Parkinson’s Progression Markers Initiative Study (PPMI) – Ongoing Enrollment Complete
- Social Self-Management in Parkinson’s Disease – Ongoing Enrollment Complete