Parkinson’s Disease Research Studies and Clinical Trials
There are several ongoing research opportunities. For information, please contact Cathi Thomas, MS, RN at (617) 638-7737. Institutional Review Board approval has been obtained to publicize these trials.
- A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Urate-Elevating Inosine Treatment to Slow Clinical Decline in Early Parkinson’s Disease (SURE-PD3)
- Parkinson’s Progression Markers Initiative Study – Genetic Cohort (PPMI 2)
- Effects of Parkinson’s Disease on Perception, Cognition and Gait
- Parkinson’s Progression Markers Initiative Study – Ongoing Enrollment Complete
- Social Self-Management in Parkinson’s Disease – Ongoing Enrollment Complete
- Study on Inhalable Parkinson’s Disease Medication – Enrollment Complete