- International Health Studies Program , Mass Medical Society and Alliance Charitable Foundation. Offers up to $2000 to students to defray the costs of study abroad.
- List of Medical Associations (U.S. based) Many societies offer funding for students doing work in their field.
- Global Health Program for Fellows and Scholars (NIH)
- IDSA Medical Scholars Program
- AMSA’s International Health Opportunities Directory
- International Healthcare Opportunities Clearinghouse (UMass Memorial Med Center)
- GH Summer Scholarship at BUSM Supports medical student projects in the global health setting. The scholarship provides funding for first-year B.U. medical students to undertake a full-time summer research or community health project during the summer between first- and second-year. The project must be completed in a developing country.