GMS Student Checklist
- Be sure that you have a primary care physician in Boston. Get a list of providers from your insurance or by going to the BMC website – click on “Find a Doctor” and look under Internal Medicine or Family Medicine for a provider.
- Stay informed. Please review the BUMC COVID-19 website, and check back often for updates, as things change quickly.
- Update your contact information in student link – specifically, phone numbers as well as home address.
- Read all BUSM and GMS emails and, if relevant, respond promptly.
- At the present time, there are no changes to any clinical experiences for PA, GC and MHCBM programs. Students should continue to report to their sites as assigned.
- Notify Theresa Davies in the GMS office of any travel – academic or personal – by completing this brief form. If self-quarantine becomes necessary, we can help you with arrangements.