- Review/update your unit’s Continuity of Operations (COOP) plan.
- Update your unit’s contact lists to include pertinent phone numbers and email addresses.
- Working and teaching remotely — In the event that you must work or teach remotely, please check out this IS&T website for available options and instructions.
- Make sure staff have access from home before the need arises
- Identify anyone lacking a sufficiently configured device or connection, or those who can’t access resources critical to departmental operations.
- Teaching faculty:
- Access recordings of last year’s lectures in case they may be needed for a remote learning session.
- If you don’t have a course Blackboard site, you can request a course site to help communicate remotely with students. Instructions may be found here.
- Zoom is recommended for remote teaching of lectures and small group sessions. A Zoom link can be added to your course Blackboard site for student access to sessions. A training handout for Zoom online meetings and sharing videos may be found here.