Government & Community Affairs (GCA) is seeking to collect information about programs across Boston University schools and colleges that:
- Benefit Boston and/or Brookline residents; and
- Are offered for free or at a subsidized/low cost.
We want to amplify the great work being done by BU students, faculty and staff. Please complete a brief survey by Monday, April 5.
For your reference, examples of programs include, but are not limited to, those that:
Advance public school engagement:
- Examples: Educational programming, scholarships, and/or fellowships for students, teachers, and administrators in Boston Public Schools and Brookline Public Schools.
Foster career exploration and/or mentorship:
- Examples: Programs preparing local high school students for college and/or programs that introduce youth to career opportunities in STEM fields.
Support local nonprofits and government initiatives:
- Examples: Placement of students working with government offices or local nonprofits.
Provide a direct community service:
- Examples: free/subsidized legal aid or health care services