BUMC IT: Educational Media & EdTech Groups
Supporting the BUMC Community:
EdMedia is your go-to for all needs related to BUMC centrally scheduled classroom and event space reservations and in-room instructional support. Lucy Milne oversees this group made up of the Central Scheduling and Instructional Services/AV teams along with the Business Administrator and billing function.
EdTech is your go-to for all needs related to educational technology, the digital media studio, research, and evaluation software tools, training, consulting, and support. Jana Mulkern oversees this team of Educational Technologists, Platform Management & Media Production professionals.
If you require Accessibility Services, please contact Disability and Access Services
Documentation, Links & Videos
- Zoom & more: Quick Help Videos
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- PointSolutions (formerly TurningPoint) Documentation:
- Blackboard Learn (Ultra)
- ExamSoft Instructions for Exams (Students)
- Using a Classroom Wacom Monitor (Faculty)
- How to use the Jabra Speaker 810
- BUMC IT Educational Technology Training Schedule
- BU IS&T: Training Schedule
- BUMC IT EdMedia: Request a Training Session
- DL&I Faculty Resources: Training Schedule
- Godley Digital Media Studio: Open House/Demo Sessions Sign Up
Instructional Services (classroom) and Educational Technology (training/consulting) Staff Support:
For on-site or remote tech support, our groups share this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or concerns regarding EdMedia & Educational Technology services, please contact Educational Media Director, Lucy Milne 617-279-3535 email@example.com and/or Educational Technology Director, Jana Mulkern 617-999-8743 firstname.lastname@example.org. We are on standby to support you.