- Title Postdoctoral Associate – Zaia Lab
- Education Ph.D. Chemistry, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Office 670 Albany St, 5th Floor
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of Interest Mass Spectrometry, Glycoproteomics
I am a Postdoctoral Associate in the laboratory of Dr. Joseph Zaia in the Department of Biochemistry. My research goal is to understand the relationship between influenza A virus protein glycosylation and viral fitness. For this, I develop advanced four-dimensional liquid chromatography-ion mobility spectrometry-mass spectrometry (LC-IMS-MS) methods and conduct bioinformatics analyses for quantitative glycoproteomics.Prior to joining Dr. Zaia’s lab, I did my Ph.D. research under the supervision of Dr. Richard Vachet in the Department of Chemistry at University of Massachusetts Amherst. I worked on supramolecular nanomaterials to enrich peptides/proteins for mass spectrometric analysis.