- Title Postdoctoral Associate – Zaia Lab
- Education s. Chemistry (Universidad Nacional de La Pampa)
PhD Organic Chemistry (Universidad de Buenos Aires)
- Office Zaia Lab – CBMS – 670 Albany
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of Interest Mass Spectrometry, glycoproteins
I’m formed as chemist, graduated from Universidad Nacional de La Pampa, built myself as a GlycoChemist at Universidad de Buenos Aires working at Alicia S. Couto’s Lab. After defending my Doctoral Thesis, I moved to Boston, to work with Joseph Zaia at Center for Biomedical Mass spectrometry, where I’m currently researching in the Glycobiology field. My research interest are focused on the use of Mass Spectrometry to elucidate glycoconjugate structures in order to provide a better understanding in the structure-activity relationship of glycans in many biological processes. Currently, my work is related to the development of nanoLC-MS analytical methods and strategies to study glycosaminoglycans, glycoproteins, and proteoglycans in a middle-down omic approach.