More than 14,000 attendees came together (May 4-10, 2019) at the 71st Annual American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Meeting in Philadelphia. Several BUMC Neurology residents presented their work in poster sessions.
- Assessment of Medical Student Clinical Skills during Neurology Clerkship: A Quality Improvement Study, Barnes, Erin1 Carneiro, Thiago1 Sader, Elie2 Vaou, Okeanis3
- Neurobehçet presenting with sympathetic ophthalmia and pseudotumoral brainstem lesion in afro-american patient, Carneiro, Thiago1 Pergakis, Melissa1 Mackel, Charles1 Zhu, Shuhan1
- Effect of a faculty-led comprehensive mentorship program on medical student recruitment and research productivity in neurology, Zhu, Shuhan1 Sader, Elie1 Thom, Natalie2 Vaou, Okeanis1 Hohler, Anna3
- Establishing a resident-led lumbar puncture clinic to improve resident satisfaction and skills during neurology residency, Sader, Elie1 Weller, Jason1
- Outcome of Thrombectomy in Stroke Due to Infective Endocarditis: A Case Series, Sader, Elie1 Thom, Natalie2 McDonald, Sandra1 Abdalkader, Mohamad1 Nguyen, Thanh1 Greer, David1 Cervantes-Arslanian, Anna Marisa1
- The Sensitivites of Median Mixed Palmar Distal Latencies in the Diagnosis of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (Onset, Peak, Either Onset or Peak, or Onset and Peak), Sader, Elie1 Mason Sharma, Alexandre1 Kaku, Michelle1 Siao Tick Chong, Peter1
- Top 5 Reasons Not to Choose Neurology as a Career, Vaou, Okeanis1 Sader, Elie2
Minh-Thuy Nguyen, BUSM student, won a 2019 AAN Quality Improvement Award.