Analytical Instrumentation Core
- ATTENTION CORE USERS: The 7900HT PCR Machine that was in Rm 251 is being MOVED this afternoon (October 7th) to Rm 236 which is located in the opposite lab. Instead of taking a right outside of the elevators, take a left instead. Thank you for your cooperation! The 7900HT PCR Machine will be permanently in Rm 236 from this point on!
- If you are using the 7900 HT Fast PCR Instrument, Please try to sign up on the scheduler 24 hours in advance!
- The AIC now offers Array Services! Please visit the “Array Services” tab for more information, prices, and contact information.
- Emergency Contact for Instruments: Call Lynn Deng or Matthew Au. If no one answers please email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Leave your name, instrument you are working with, and problem and we will get back to you ASAP. Thank you!
Upcoming Core Seminars:
Our next seminar will be for our:
Title of Seminar
Mission of the Core:
The objective of the Analytical Instrumentation Core is to provide support to investigators through cutting-edge analytical instruments to facilitate research and education in the Department of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine as well as Boston Medical Center.
The mission of the Analytical Instrumentation Core is as follows:
- Maintain core instruments
- Train investigators to use equipment and to help design experiments
- Share the resources and increase accessibility of instruments for investigators
- Introduce innovative analytical instrumentation by regular seminars
- Support investigators in their efforts to win extramural research funding
The Analytical Instrumentation Core’s central laboratory is located at 670 Albany Street, Lab 251, Boston, MA 02118. Other satellite sites on the BUMC include W-, X-, E-, and R-buildings, X- or Evans Biomedical Research Center
Contact Lynn Deng for access to buildings and lab locations
Lynn Lingyi Deng, Ph.D.
617-414-2964 Central Lab
Richard A Cohen, M.D.
Chair of Core Advisory Committee
obtain reliable, up-to-date scientific equipment at reduced prices
91 Mystic Street, Arlington, MA 02474 . 781.641.0300
Contact: Lynn Deng at email@example.com, 617-638-6920
(Exchange information for donating and requesting used instruments in BUMC research community)