Please follow the guidelines below when leaving the Medical Campus for intersession.
Offices/Clinical/ Research Areas
- In offices, turn off all electrical devices (computers, monitor, lights, portable heaters, copiers, printers, coffee pots and lamps).
- Unplug holiday decorations.
- Remove any trash with food to common area containers.
- Close and lock windows.
- Lock office doors.
- Set back temperature of workspace (if not covered by Control Desk).
- Notify Control of any possible situations that may need attention during your absence.
- Notify Facilities if any special accommodations are needed during intersession.
Contact Control for any routine or emergency building issues.
Phone: (617) 358-4144, Email: CPO-FMO-BUMC-CONTROL-CENTER@bu.edu
Contact Public Safety for any access or possible safety issues.
Phone: (617) 358-4444