Experimental Pathology Laboratory Service Core
The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine offers a fee-for-service Boston University Core.
Laboratory techniques and services that are offered include:
- Tissue processing-dissection services
- Tissue Microarray
- Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Digital Photomicroscopy (light and fluorescence)
- Quantitative Image Analysis
- Molecular Pathology
- Laser capture microdissection
- Pathologist interpretation consult services
- Project budget preparation
- Inter and Intra departmental collaboration
- Access to the Biospecimen Archive Research Core (BARC)
Please see the attached price list and submit your order form online. We would be glad to prepare a quote upon request, prior to proceeding with your project.
If you have additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-414-5292.
- Project Manager
- Cheryl Spencer, MA
- Scientific Director
- Chris Andry, PhD
|Users who are having issues using the order form may have an out of date version of Acrobat Reader. Upgrading solves the problem. A free upgrade can be found here.|