Boston University Scholarships
Our pages are periodically updated. However, given the changing nature of the content, if you check directly with any of the resources listed, you can get the most recent details. In addition, since we don’t administer them, checking with the resources will give you an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the opportunities.
- Awarded to women enrolled in a full-time graduate degree program in any of the schools or colleges within Boston University, who is completing her first year of graduate studies or has completed one year of graduate studies at the University and who anticipates completing her master’s degree within two full academic years or her doctorate within five years.
- Awarded to women age 30 and over who are enrolled in Boston University graduate programs.
- Awarded to continuing, current first year DMD students in good academic standing and who are U.S. citizens or legal residents. Recipients must agree to practice dental medicine full-time in Massachusetts in a dentally or medically underserved area, or to teach full-time in an academic setting for a limited period of time. You may contact
Camille Kardoose-Michelini, Administrative Manager, Global and Population Health Department, (617) 638-4669.
- Available to U.S. citizens, new to Boston University, who start graduate studies in any department or school at BU. It provides a scholarship for full-time tuition at the GRS rate plus the Student Services and Health & Wellness fees, a stipend for living expenses, and Boston University basic health insurance. Students are nominated by their Admissions Department and can request consideration by contacting that department.
- Open to entering and continuing graduate students who are U.S. citizens and who have displayed academic proficiency in a field related to race relations or urban problems. It provides a scholarship for full-time tuition at the GRS rate plus the Student Services and Health & Wellness fees, a stipend for living expenses, and Boston University basic health insurance.