New : Thieme Teaching Assistant-Anatomy
The Alumni Medical Library is now providing access to Thieme Teaching Assistant-Anatomy. This resource allows current students, faculty, and staff, to save and download images from the following anatomy atlases:
- Gilroy Atlas of Anatomy
- Anatomy – An Essential Textbook
- Anatomy for Dental Medicine
- THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System
- THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: Internal Organs
- THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy
- Atlas of Anatomy
To download images, BU Library users need to register an account within the Thieme Teaching Assistant page. This account is free to current BU users, and can be created by simply clicking the “Register/Log In” button located in the upper right-hand corner of the Teaching Assistant landing page. For tips about how to download and use images please see the “Quick Tips” tab located on the top menu of the landing page.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions.