Wellness & Your Health
- GMS – Your Health is Important
- Graduate Student Support Group, meets Wednesdays from 5:00-5:50pm; call 617-353-3569 to join
- Behavioral Health Services
- Wellbeing Project Resources
- SHS Tips for Managing Anxiety
- How to keep moving wherever you are – Fitness & Recreation Center (FitRec)
- See the GMS Wellness Webpage
- SHS Virtual Workshops
- Mindfulness Meditation:
- Virtual Drop-In Meditation from 8-8:15 a.m.
- Virtual Drop-In Meditation with Dr. Scarlet Soriano from 12:30-1 p.m.
- Virtual Drop-In Meditation from 4:30-4:45 p.m.
- Virtual Drop-In Meditation from 10-10:15 a.m.
- Having Food Insecurity Issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment to visit Our Community Cupboard
- Having Financial Insecurity Issues – Complete the emergency funding form on the Student Financial Services page.
- Struggling with housing as a result of the pandemic? If you are in need of emergency housing complete this BU Real Estate request form or call BU Real Estate at 617-353-4101.
- Registration & Compliance Waiver for GMS students due to COVID-19. See Fall Registration
- There will be no changes to GMS grading policies for the spring 2020 semester
- Community Yoga each Fridays through August from 9:00 -10:00 am – Virtual on Zoom
- Stress Reduction Mediation August 5 1:00 -1:30 pm – Virtual on Zoom
- Stress Relief Chair Yoga on August 18 from 1:00-1:30 pm – Virtual on Zoom
Questions / Concerns