CATALYST (Center for Addiction Treatment for AdoLescents/Young adults who use SubsTances) Clinic
What is the CATALYST Clinic?
- We are a multidisciplinary team striving to provide wrap-around comprehensive care for patients and families affected by substance use in an integrated general health setting.
- Our team consists of physicians, a social worker, a registered nurse, an outreach worker and we are overseen by a program manager. We offer assessment, diagnosis and treatment of substance use disorders as well as support for families.
Scope of Services
- Assessment and diagnosis of substance use disorders
- Therapy with LICSW and linkage to child and adult psychiatry
- Treatment of SUDs with medications such as buprenorphine/naloxone and naltrexone
- Monitoring with urine drug testing
- HIV, HCV screening and linkage to treatment
- Overdose education, naloxone access
- Access to primary care
- Pregnancy prevention
- Outreach support through navigation
For more information contact: CATALYST Clinic at Phone: (617) 414-6655
Hours of operation (M-F): 8:30am-5:00pm
Funding for CATALYST is provided by a gift from the Jack Satter Foundation and a grant from the Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) funded through the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Bureau of Substance Abuse Services.