Decelerated Curriculum

A student who is not in good academic standing may petition to enter the Decelerated Curriculum and spread the curricular year over a period of two years.

Students must petition the Student Evaluation and Promotion Committee to decelerate a curricular year, and must meet with the Registrar prior to petitioning, to review registration and tuition issues:  Request Change in Registration Status