Knitting & Crocheting to Aid & Relieve Environmental Stress (KCARES)
Advisor: Gwynneth Offner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natalie Asemi, email@example.com
- Kristen Segars, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swetha Duraiswamy, email@example.com
- Bita Naimi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision: To allow BUSM students to use their creative powers for good.
- To give back to the BMC community through our love of knitting and crocheting. We will create pieces (such as scarves and hats) for donation to aid the BMC community.
- To foster a sense of community across the BU medical campus by bringing students together in weekly knitting circles.
- To promote student well-being by providing a creative, fun, and healthy way to de-stress!