The BUSM MD PhD Convocation Ceremony is scheduled for Thursday, May 19, 3 p.m., at the Track and Tennis Center. The all-university Commencement exercises on Nickerson Field are scheduled for Sunday, May 22 at 1 p.m.
Please access the university’s Commencement website for information on the all-university ceremony.
If you are being hooded by a family member, mentor, sibling or friend who is NOT on the BUSM faculty, you will need to rent doctoral regalia for your hooder by April 10.
- Visit https://facultydirect.herffjones.com
- Search “Boston University” and select “Boston University” once the result populates
- Select “Cap & Gown” in the top toolbar and place your order
All students must complete the Commencement Questionnaire by February 4 so BUSM can project attendance and confirm faculty regalia orders.
All faculty must RSVP and complete the Faculty Order Form, regardless of whether they own their own regalia.
- 1:30 p.m. Faculty arrive: report to faculty robing room (Coffee/light snacks available)
- 1:30 p.m. Graduates arrive: report to White Tent on Malvern Field (across from T&TC)
- 2:00 p.m. Guests Arrive: Main Entrance, Track & Tennis Center
- 3:00 p.m. Ceremony
- 5:00 P.M. Reception: White Tent on Malvern Field (across from T&TC)