Please note, all calendars are subject to change.
The calendars on this page are the official calendars that students should follow.
We have received reports that sections of the schedule are blacked out when viewed in the browser. This appears to be happening in Firefox due to their built in PDF viewer. If you are experiencing this, you can right click and download the schedule to open the PDF outside of your browser or switch to an alternate browser to view as a webpage. To disable the built in PDF viewer and use your Adobe plug-in, see instructions here.
ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019
- Start Date: Thursday, August 2nd, 2018
- Thanksgiving break: Tuesday, November 20th – Sunday, November 25th
- Winter Intersession: Monday, December 24th – Tuesday, January 1st
- Spring Break: Monday, March 18th – Friday, March 22nd
- End Date: Friday, May 17th
- CV Module – Mandatory workshop moved to 9/20 8-8:50 am (from 9/19 11-11:50)
- Fall and Spring Mandatory Class Meetings and Mandatory Professional Development Sessions (given by the OSA and OAA) added on following dates from 1-2:30pm:
- Class Meetings 9/17/18, 1/14/19
- Professional Development Sessions 10/22/18, 1/28/19
- Start Date: Monday, July 16, 2018
- Thanksgiving break: Monday November 19th – Sunday, November 25th
- Winter Intercession: Monday December 24th – Tuesday January 1st
- Spring break: Tuesday March 5th – Monday March 11th, classes resume on Tuesday, March 12th
- End Date: Monday, March 25th
Orientation (required): Monday, May 21, 2018 – Friday, May 25, 2018