Seeking Applicants for 2021-22 DI Fellowship
Applications are now being accepted for the 2021-22 BUSM Diversity & Inclusion Fellow in the Diversity & Inclusion Office (DIO).
The Diversity & Inclusion Fellowship provides a BUSM student with the opportunity to contribute directly to the mission of the DIO, develop expertise in matters of equity and inclusion, and further innovative initiatives that will directly impact BUSM. In this role, the fellow will work with the Associate and Assistant Deans of Diversity & Inclusion to develop programs to educate, recruit and retain a diverse and multicultural constituency as well as promote an inclusive climate and a culture of equity. In addition, this year’s fellow will work on a continuing strategic diversity initiative with the Medical Education Office, engage in scholarly activities with the BU Institute of Health Systems Innovation & Policy, and participate in collaborative diversity and inclusion efforts across the Medical and Charles River campuses.
- Details: This is a one year, 40-hour/week paid appointment with employee benefits.
- Fellowship term: June 1, 2021-May 30, 2022
- Who can apply: Rising third-year, rising fourth-year and current fourth-year BUSM students.
- Deadline: March 13, 2021, 11:59 p.m.
- More information about the fellowship can be found here and the application can be found here.