Our department is committed to cultivating a diverse and respectful environment for all, regardless of gender, race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, or sexual orientation. This diversity enriches our teaching, mentoring, and research missions. To enhance the diversity of student groups, our faculty serve as mentors for undergraduates from traditionally underrepresented groups in science for summer research training at BU in the NIH-supported STaRS Program and participate in recruitment activities at colleges, universities, and national conferences for students from these groups.
More information & Resources at Boston University
- Graduate Medical Sciences Diversity Equity and Inclusion
- BU Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine Anti-racism Resources
- BU Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Resources
- BU Diversity and Inclusion Office
- Boston University Diversity Statement
- Ensuring Inclusivity in Teaching Materials and Classrooms