Current Event Guidelines
Dining, Catering & Events
Boston University is committed to the health and safety of our guests and staff and our COVID-19 policies will continue to be reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis.
- A Host representative must be present to ensure that each attendee follows the BU required protocols.
- Hosts are responsible for ensuring the placement of proper signage in visible locations before events.
- Hosts are encouraged to use the largest meeting space available.
- Mask-wearing is not required but remains optional.
- Attendees are encouraged to be fully vaccinated, with boosters as they are eligible.
- The use of outside or third-party catering services is prohibited.
- Hosts and attendees are encouraged to consider social distancing during their interactions.
The following guidelines are in effect as of 5/14/22 :
- Please follow BU’s Policy on Face Masks on campus
Take a look at the BUMC Classrooms Using BU’s “Find-a-Classroom”