The registration is now open for the new Writing for Wellness series. ...
$1000 award for group wellness proposal!
Thanks to a generous donor, work units at BMC can compete for a $1000 award to help the winning unit achieve a wellness goal for its members. The money should be used for an activity that would not otherwise occur. Nominations for the award will be judged on:
- Potential to influence wellness and engagement among the work unit members
- Number of people impacted and
- Realistic ability to succeed.
Submission date – July 21, 2014
- Competition for $1000 award for a work unit to achieve a wellness goal for its members.
- Rules of the awards:
- Submitted by a BMC work unit
- One individual identified to be key contact, responsible for budget and reporting back.
- Two+ additional champions from the unit named in the proposal
- Letter of support from administrative head of work unit
- Selection criteria:
- Potential to impact wellness and engagement among members of the work unit
- Identify how many people involved and how will it improve wellness
- Realistic ability to succeed
- Activity that would otherwise not occur without the grant.
If you have any questions, please contact Jane Liebschutz, Medical Dental Staff Wellness Director, at Jane.Liebschutz@bmc.org.
Please fill out this form to submit your proposal: