Boston University Employees
Boston University Employees that work on the Medical Campus may sign up for monthly, pre-taxed by payroll deduction. Please click here for the BU Application. You may print it out and return the completed form to the Transportation Office at 710 Albany St. or fax to 617-638-6816.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- To be eligible, you must be a FULL-TIME employee and on BUMC payroll.
- Payroll deduction will be made the month prior to issuance of the MBTA pass.
- Up to $230 is tax deductible
- For all employees paid WEEKLY, you must apply/change/cancel your MBTA pass SIX WEEKS prior to the preferred month.
Example: To cancel your May pass, you must cancel in mid-March.
- For all MONTHLY paid employees, you must apply/change/cancel your MBTA pass before the 10th of the previous month.
Example: For May, you must apply by April 10th.
- PASSES ARE READY FOR PICK-UP AFTER THE LAST TWO BUSINESS DAYS OF EACH MONTH.
Starting in January Zone 7 & Zone 8 Commuter Rail Passes will be on Charlie Cards throughout January, February and March. Click here for more information.