Around the BMC/BUMC area, there are many bike racks and three secured bike cages for all members of the medical community to use. The racks, which are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, are not reserved but are on a “first-come/ first-served” basis. The cages are sheltered from the weather and are card access. The annual fee for the bike cages is $20. The map below shows the exact locations of the bike cages & racks.
610 & 710 Albany Street Garages:
- These racks are sheltered from the weather
- On-site attendant
BMC Menino Pavilion
- Albany St. outside the Emergency Entrance
Boston University Medical Campus
- East Concord St. in front of the Medical School
- East Concord St. close to the Talbot building
BMC East Newton St. Campus, Menino Pavilion & 710 Albany St Garage
- East Newton St. at the Atrium Pavilion near the Dental School, “under” the Medical Center cafeteria.
- Menino Pavilion is on Harrison Ave. The cage is in front of the Menino Pavilion and the ACC building.
- 710 Albany St Garage near garage entrance.
If you are interested in applying for bike cage access, please click here.
Due to upcoming renovations at the Menino Building, the bike racks located outside the building near the Emergency Department entrance will be relocated to 710 Albany St in late May/early June. Also, the bike cage in between Menino Pavilion and Yawkey Ambulatory Care Center will be moved behind the 710 Albany St garage in late May/early June.
Have a Hubway membership? Click here to see where the stations are on campus.
For more information on Hubway, click here.