Biking to BMC/BUMC
Biking to BMC/BUMC is very easy as many of the neighboring streets have bike lanes & there is plenty of bike parking in the neighborhood.
Around the BMC/BUMC area, there are many bike racks and two secured bike cages for all members of the medical community to use.
The cages are sheltered from the weather and can be accessed by your ID badge. The annual fee for the bike cages is $20.
If you are interested in getting access to the bike cages, please click here.
The map below shows the exact locations of the bike cages & racks.
East Newton St. & 710 Albany St Garage
- East Newton St. at the Atrium Pavilion near the Dental School, “under” the Medical Center cafeteria.
- Behind the 710 Albany St Garage.
Don’t have a bike? Sign up for the discounted Hubway membership!
Please don’t lock your bike to anything other than a bike rack or cage; Public Safety will have bikes improperly locked removed.
Some examples of what not to do:
Watch the video below to understand how to park your bike at the 710 Albany St Garage Bike Cage:
610 & 710 Albany Street Garages:
- These racks are sheltered from the weather
- On-site attendant
BMC Menino Pavilion
- Albany St. outside the Emergency Entrance
Boston University Medical Campus
- East Concord St. in front of the Medical School
- East Concord St. close to the Talbot building
Have a Hubway membership? Click here to see where the stations are on campus.
For more information on Hubway and the BUMC and BMC discount, click here.