On Campus Event Funding
- Please read the ON-CAMPUS EVENTS Section of the Funding Guidelines.
- Please submit the organizational funding form below at least 3 days prior to the SCOMSA meeting before the event. SCOMSA meetings are held the first Wednesday of the month, so this means all funding requests must be submitted the Sunday before the meeting by 11:59 pm.
If your funding request is approved, please submit Reimbursement Forms within 30 days following your event. The following items are required and can be submitted via the Online On-Campus Reimbursement Form:
- SCOMSA Reimbursement Form A
- All original itemized receipts
- SCOMSA Approval Email
- Email Announcement of Event
- Event Blurb (a description of the event)
The organization will only receive 50% (HALF) of the amount totaled by the receipts, even if they were approved for more money by SCOMSA. Please indicate how the other 50% of the amount will be paid, whether out-of-pocket, your organization’s remaining lounge cleaning funds, or other sources of funding. The SCOMSA treasurer will review your reimbursement, and the check will be processed within 3 weeks, allowing additional time for mailing.
Organizational Funding Request Form
All groups are required to submit a 3-5 sentence blurb about the event after it has been held. Pictures are encouraged to be submitted with blurbs so the events can be reviwed here: http://www.bumc.bu.edu/scomsa/news/required-event-blurb/