Please fill out and submit the national funding form below if you would like to request funding. You must complete it well in advance of your event in order to ensure SCOMSA has time to meet and vote on your request.
National Funding Request Form
- Please submit all forms at least 3 days prior to the SCOMSA meeting before the conference.
- One application is allowed per academic year.
- SCOMSA does NOT cover registration fees. Please seek other sources of funding for these fees, as SCOMSA will not reimburse you for them.
- Please fill out 1 application per organization. Apply for the total amount of funding you would like to receive (up to $1500). Keep in mind that each person will be reimbursed up to $300.
- For reimbursement, EACH STUDENT should fill out both sides of his/her own reimbursement form and attach all necessary documentations, like all original itemized receipts and boarding passes with the student’s name on it. At least one student should fill out the Event/Conference Details section. The organization should then compile everything into one large packet, along with the SCOMSA approval email and a brochure or other announcement of the conference. This packet should then be submitted to Liz Gallagher in the Office of Student Affairs located at in the A building, second floor, Room 212C. The SCOMSA treasurer will review the reimbursement form and then submit it to accounting. The checks will be processed and be ready within 2-3 weeks, allowing additional time for mailing.
- Sharing hotel rooms? ONLY the person whose name is on the reservation will be reimbursed for that expense.
- Flights will only be reimbursed TO and FROM Boston. Students are not allowed to make pit stops or use funding to visit friends or family.