- Attendees are invited to submit abstracts in either basic or clinical areas related to systemic sclerosis.
- Abstracts should report original investigations. Case reports will not be accepted.
- A limited number of Workshop awards will be available to fellows and junior faculty with the highest ranked abstracts. (See ‘Travel Awards For Young Investigators’).
- Abstracts should be submitted to the Workshop by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission deadline – 15 June 2015
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Select Committee.
- You will receive an email notification of your abstract acceptance (oral and poster presentations) by the end of June.
- For oral presentations, the abstract author will be asked to give a 10 minute presentation (7 minute talk/3 minutes for questions).
- Standard poster size: 1m x 1m
- Poster display boards: 1m x 1m (Mounting fixatives will be available)
- The abstract should be a maximum of 350 words (main abstract text only, not including title & authors).
- Text should be in Arial 10-point font only and presented in the format below.
- Underline contributing author
- Please provide a cover page with the name of presenter and address for correspondence (including email, telephone and fax numbers).
- Please provide a cover page with the name of presenter and address for correspondence
(including email, telephone and fax numbers).