Our JEOL 100S TEM urgently needs a new home ASAP!
BUSM Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology is giving away a meticulously maintained Transmission Electron Microscope under maintenance with Jeol. The scope is fully functional and currently plugged in and under vacuum. Approx 25 yrs old. Last used in last 6 month – only one owner.
- Tungsten filament
- Voltage acceleration range: from 40 to 100 kV
- Maximal resolution: 5 Å
- Magnification range: from x 1000 to x 200 000
- Specimen tilt angle: ± 10 °
- Data acquisition on photographic film
- Can be fitted with a digital camera
The original owner is retiring – BUMC needs the space ASAP. Don’t let this unit end up in the trash – this is a great opportunity to own a great piece of equipment for only the cost of moving ($11K) and maintaining it ($16K)
For more information email Dr. Donald Siwek at email@example.com or call 617-638-5992